Versa Series Versadock™ Hydraulic Dock Leveler
Model Number: Versa Series
Request a quote
The Versa Series VERSADOCK™ Hydraulic Dock Leveler’s versatile design can function as a conventional dock leveler while also providing the flexibility to handle high-cube (low boy) vehicles at a single dock position. This specialty hydraulic dock leveler is designed to be a full 9′ wide for unobstructed below-dock access. Both vertical bumpers and lip extension are hydraulically powered for ease of use. The push-button control panel is steel NEMA 12, and the powered dock bumpers are faced with steel for the ultimate in strength and durability.
Features & Benefits
- Simple push button control.
- Incredibly strong and durable.
- Built for high traffic, heavy load use.
- Dual function for conventional dock leveler use + high-cube (low boy) vehicles.
- Makes loading and unloading heavy loads simple.
- Smooth, quiet operation.
- Dual integral support struts.
- Powered in and out lip extension control.
- Full operating range toe guards.
- Dual hydraulic main and power-in/power-out lip extension cylinders on 60,000 lbs. (27,215 kg) and 80,000 lbs. (36,287 kg) capacity models.
- Integral steel faced bumpers.
- 12″ (304 mm) above dock and up to 18″ (457 mm) below dock service range depending on leveler length.
- Standard 18″ (457 mm) lip, 20″ (508 mm) lip optional.
Ready to inquire about this product?