How it Works
The mechanics of a modern garage door are more complex than they appear, and amateur attempts at repairs can quickly make the problem worse and more costly to fix.
A Door Systems professional can perform repairs quickly, efficiently, and more inexpensively because of their experience, expertise, and access to cheaper parts. And as part of our comprehensive repair process, they’ll inspect and perform routine maintenance on all the working elements of your door, including:
- Checking the metal tracks for proper alignment and correct operation
- Tightening all hardware and replacing damaged rollers, hinges, springs, and cables
- Cleaning hardened grease and dirt buildup from the tracks for quiet and smooth operation
- Installing accessories such as openers, sensors, and keypads if required
When your garage door repair in Greenville, SC is completed, you’ll have a fully functional door ready for years of reliable service.
Experienced Garage Door Repair Technicians In Greenville
Our professional staff of garage door experts has over a century of combined experience in their field, and Door Systems has become an industry leader in residential and commercial garage door repair, maintenance, and installation.
As part of a global organization, we also offer quality products from the most prestigious garage door manufacturers, including these popular brand names:
- Assa Abloy
- C.H.I Overhead Doors
- Haas Door
We can offer a wide variety of colors, styles, and sizes of doors, including traditional and carriage, at the most competitive prices, along with custom installation services. We can customize your door to meet almost any aesthetic preference or structural requirement.
Our team can advise you on the best choice for your home, lifestyle, and tastes, or the best option for your commercial operation.
Our Residential Greenville Garage Door Repair Services Include:
- Garage Door Tune-up & Safety Inspections
- Preventive Maintenance
- Panel Repair & Replacement
- Photo Eye Sensor Alignment
- Wireless Keypads
- Garage Door Spring Replacement & Repair
- Garage Door Roller Replacement
- Garage Door Opener Repair/Replacement
- Track Repair & Replacement
- Cable Replacement
- Additional Garage Door Opener Remotes
- Complete Garage Door Replacement
- 24-Hour Garage Door Repair
Modern garage doors are sturdy and reliable, but with constant use, normal wear and tear will eventually take its toll.
For the sake of dependability and safety, we recommend a Door Systems technician perform a thorough inspection and routine maintenance on your garage door twice a year to keep your door and accessories in top working condition.
Contact Your Greenville Garage Door Repair Team
Door Systems strives to provide homeowners and business owners with the very best in garage door repair in Greenville, SC, with quality workmanship, exceptional customer service, and affordable prices.
For more information or to request a quote for garage door service, repair, installation, or replacement, simply fill out our convenient online form and we'll be in touch with you shortly.