Cornell / Cookson
Listed Roll Up Fire Doors
Model Number: ERD10, ERD11, ERD20, ERD21
Request a quote
Our roll up fire doors help save property, and more importantly, lives. When a fire happens, you need to contain it so it doesn’t spread and you need time to escape. Optional SmokeShield® smoke and draft control conforms to UL1784 and assures that smoke will be compartmentalized with the fire and not spread quickly throughout the facility, allowing safe escape for occupants. Fires can be devastating and you can’t predict when they will happen, but with our Fire Door Systems, you can feel confident that you have a chance.
Features & Benefits
- Save lives and property in the event of a fire.
- Peace of mind.
- Insulated fire door contains mineral wool which helps control climate and reduce sound transmission.
- Custom built for every day use.
- Our advanced Fire Door Systems offer industry-leading, intelligent operation that: - Activate thermally or electrically to contain fire and smoke spread - Easily - or even automatically - reset or auto open after a fire event or power outage.
- UL listed, Factory Mutual Approved and listed with the California Office of the State Fire Marshall for fire protection ratings of 45 minute, 90 minute, 3 and 4 hours.
- Hand chain, hand crank and a variety of motor options are available.
- Featuring an R value of 5.3 and a U Value of .189 based on the ASHRAE Handbook of Fundamentals.
- Optional SmokeShield® smoke and draft control.
- Exclusive GalvaNex™ finish in Gray, Tan, White or Brown.
- 22, 20 and 18 gauge galvanized steel.
Ready to inquire about this product?