DSSL Series L-Shaped Side Pad Foam Dock Seal with Head Pad
Model Number: DSSL Series
Request a quote
Built to fit 8′ or 8′ 6″ wide trailers, the Kelley DSSL Series L-Shaped Side Pad Foam Dock Seal With Head Pad provides full-width access to the vehicle when docked at doors up to 9′ high. These extremely versatile dock door seals feature a compression foam head pad with L-shaped side pads and TufSteel® roll-formed galvanized steel framing. The side pads are equipped with triangular-shaped foam wedges that support the “L-shape”.
Features & Benefits
- L-shaped sides compress around the trailer providing full width trailer access.
- Great for food & bev or cold storage operations.
- Heavy duty build, so you don’t have to replace anytime soon!
- Automatically seals as the truck is backed against the foam pads.
- Air venting and moisture release prevent rot.
- Maintain your internal temperature.
- L-shaped sides compress around the side of a trailer to create a seal.
- Provides positive seal between internal and external environments.
- Endurance-tested foam core is continuously bonded to frame surface with flexible, nonflammable adhesive.
- Top of hood is tapered forward and supported with thick wall aluminum pipe.
- Hood curtain splits offer load relief and higher clearance.
- Highly resilient, open-celled polyurethane foam compresses easily to extend seal life.
- Roll-formed galvanized steel framing reduces pressure on building wall.
- All pads are vented for air and moisture release.
Ready to inquire about this product?