Cornell / Cookson
1024 High Performance Roll Up Door
Model Number: EPD1024, EPI1024 (Insulated)
Request a quote
High performance. Speedy operation. Incredibly long lasting. You’ll have complete peace of mind and maximize your commercial up-time. Offering the highest door cycle life, the 1024 series doors have been tested to operate over 1,000,000 open/close cycles without needing maintenance. At 20 cycles per day, that means your 1024 doors won’t need maintenance for over 100 years!
Features & Benefits
- The longest lasting doors.
- Fast opening speeds.
- Keep your up-time up!
- Unparalleled energy efficiency.
- Smooth high-speed operation reduces wear and tear on the doors and the operator.
- Operational in moderate winds.
- Almost any powder coat color available.
- 1,000,000 guaranteed maintenance-free cycles.
- Open speeds up to 24 in. per second.
- Motor: UL listed, SEW Eurodrive TEFC NEMA4 variable speed motor with sprocket and chain drive horizontally mounted directly to the unitized structure.
- Control Panel: 20” x 24” x 8”, NEMA 4 rated wall-mounted starter featuring a variable frequency drive with a soft-start and soft-stop at both ends of limit travel.
- Operational up to 10 PSF wind load.
Ready to inquire about this product?