Cornell / Cookson
Extreme® 300 Series High Performance Grille
Model Number: EPG324, EPG324B
Request a quote
Cookson’s high performance security grilles provide security for high traffic areas that require access control. We know that in your line of work, you need security gates that perform at the highest level for a long time with little to no maintenance. That’s why our doors utilize variable-frequency direct drive, meaning there are no sprockets or chains to wear and replace. When you operate a high traffic area, you can’t afford downtime due to faulty security gates. That’s why it’s important to make sure your gates are built for your workload.
Features & Benefits
- Monitored protection, even at high speeds.
- High performance for years to come.
- Quiet operation.
- Speedy operation - up to 24 feet per second.
- Door immediately halts and reverses when an object crosses the light curtain.
- Engineered for durability and low-maintenance.
- Operating speeds of up to 24” per second.
- Paired with our Apex SmartController.
- Utilizes variable-frequency direct drive (no sprockets or chains to wear or replace.)
- Built in safety features: UL-325-2010 (NEME 4X) photo eye sensor beams and 6’ tall safegard light curtain.
- Available in Brick pattern or Straight pattern.
- Motor operation required.
- SpectraShield® Powder Coating in more than 180 colors.
Ready to inquire about this product?